Save time and money by getting your passport photo taken at participating Hi-School Pharmacy stores.
No appointment is needed, simply stop in on your way to file your passport application.
5 Tips For A Great Passport Photo
- Don’t wear a white shirt: You will be standing in front of a white background, as per U.S. State Department’s regulations, so wear a contrasting color. No one wants to have a “floating” head.
- Smile with your eyes: Again with the regulations, you are supposed to have a “neutral” expression but think of something happy before the flash goes off to soften your face.
- Wear your glasses if you normally wear glasses: There will be a flash but you can prevent glare by slightly tilting your head downward.
- Blink before it matters: Many photographers will count to 3 and if you blink on number 1, you won’t be caught blinking on number 3.
- Posture is important: Hold your head high and push your shoulders down and back.
That’s it! We take care of the rest. Your pictures will be printed right away and you’ll be that much closer to the vacation of your dreams.